The Model RBH is an industrial-duty jackshaft door opener is designed for use on vertical or high lift sectional doors, rolling doors, and grilles.
- Drive system: chain hoist
- Voltage/phase :115/230 V 1 phase 60Hz
208/230/460 V 3 phase 60Hz
575 V 3 phase 60Hz
Class 2 Circuit with 40 VA transformer
- Horsepower: available in 1/2 and 3/4 and 1 h.p.
- Minimum side room required: 20″
- Heavy-duty grease-filled industrial pillow block bearings on 1″ output shaft
- Heavy-duty industrial oil-filled iron roller bearings on reduction shaft
- Heavy-duty solenoid actuated brake
- UL325-2010 Monit Entrapment Capability (provide primary monitored entrapment protection trough monitored photo sensors: either CPS-U or CPS-UN4, or a 4-wire monitored edge using CPS-EI interface)
- UL-Listed and UL-Labeled to ensure compliance with local codes and approval at final inspection
- Solide-state Logic 5.0 (L5) circuit board.
- Floor level chain hoist with electrical Interlock for emergency manual door operation
- High starting torque continuos-duty motor with overload protection
- Heavy-duty 5L V-belt
- 3-button control station
- PosiLock mechanical holding brake
- Prewired to accept sensing devices (see Sensing Devices – Accessories)
- External radio control wiring
- Control circuit, 5VCD (L4)
- Fully adjustable linear-driven limit mechanism
- Motor removable without affecting limit setting
- NEMA 1 type electrical enclosure
- Adjustable friction clutch
- Efficient V-belt primary dire, chain/sprocket secondary2-year warranty.
- #50 drive chain
- Baked-on high-durability black powder coat finish
- Door speed approximately 8 to 9 inches per second.
- Approximate shipping weight – 110lbs
YOUR SECURITY, OUR PRIORITY!
CPS® Commercial Protector System®
The presence of primary entrapment protection is standard CPS-U for all modes. Primary entrapment protection devices are monitored continuously to insure safe operation of the door and limit door opener functionality should an obstruction be detected or in the event of device failure. Optional LiftMaster Monitored Entrapment Protection devices, CPS-UN4, CPS-RPEN4 and CPS-EI, are designed to work in conjunction with LiftMaster commercial door openers to provide enhanced door safety and a broad range of modes and features to end users. Either monitored photo-sensor or monitored 4-wire sensing edge (in conjunction with the CPS-EI Edge Interface) protection may be selected, but one must be detected by the LiftMaster Logic 4.0, 5.0 or Medium-Duty Logic circuit board in order to unlock full functionality.
Garage doors and garage door openers can be dangerous if not installed and verified by a professional and not used properly . Children must be supervised by an adult when they are inside or in proximity of the garage.
INCLUDED WITH THE LIFTMASTER RBH DOOR OPENER
- LiftMaster RBH door openerr
- Chain Tensioner
- 3-Button Control Station
- Receiver included (transmitter in option)
- Hardware bag for installation (includes all necessary hardware for installation)
- Chain Hoist
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES FOR THE LIFTMASTER RBH DOOR OPENER:
LiftMaster Internet Gateway™ (828LM)
|This revolutionary new accessory features built-in MyQ™ technology that connects to the Internet and allows you to monitor and operate your garage door opener, or turn on or off lights in or around your home, from anywhere in the world by using your smartphone or computer. It utilizes a two-way communication system that puts freedom and control in your hands.|
Mushroom Button Control Station
Red/Green Traffic light
3-Buttons Premium Remote Control (895MAX)
|Now it’s easy to find the right button on your remote control, even in the dark. The sleek design of the 3-Button Premium Remote Control from LiftMaster® includes bright blue LED buttons for easy night operation. Another convenience feature is its built-in MyQ™ enabled technology that allows you to control up to three LiftMaster® garage door openers or gate operators, or MyQ™ enabled light accessories. And for added security, it is equipped with Security+2.0™ rolling code technology that uses a new code at every click, making it virtually impossible for anyone to steal your remote control signal.|
3-Button Visor Remote Control (893MAX)
3-Button Mini Remote Control (890MAX)
|If you’re always on the go, the LiftMaster® 3-Button Mini Remote Control will fit your busy lifestyle. It’s small enough to fit right on your keychain, or in your purse or pocket, so you’ll always have it when you come home. It can control up to three garage door openers or gate operators, or MyQ™ enabled light accessories. For added safety, it features Security+2.0™ rolling code technology that virtually eliminates interference and sends a brand new code every time it is used.|
Wireless Keyless Entry System (877MAX)
|Open or close your garage door without using a remote control or key. The LiftMaster® Wireless Keyless Entry System can open the door using a private 4-digit code you program directly into the unit. You can also program it with temporary access codes for visitors or delivery and service personnel so they can gain access to your garage without having to give them your personal code. Plus, it works with all LiftMaster® garage door openers manufactured since January 1993.|
Commercial Protector System® (CPS-UN4)
|CPS-RPEN4 Retro-Reflective Photo Eye makes installs faster and simpler, by only having wiring on one side of door and Reflector on the other. Range of 50 feet in most cases. NEMA-4 rated.|
|If CPS-U / CPS-UN4 photo sensors are present, a non-monitored 2-wire electric edge or pneumatic (air hose) edge may be used as ancillary protection devices.
(65-8202) Pneumatic Sensing Edge Kit with exterior air switch, 2-wire coil cord and 14′ air hose.
(65-5202) Pneumatic Sensing Edge Kit with exterior air switch, 2-wire take-up reel (20′ extended) and 14′ air hose.
Rolling Door Interlock Switch
|Interlock switch disables the door opener control circuit when a manual door lock is engaged, preventing damage to the door and operator.|
Chain tensioner (Standard with each commercial operator at GARAGA)
|(71-6023)For 1″ shafts. Recommended to properly tension drive chain between operator shaft and door shaft.
(71-6125) Same as 71-6023, but for 1-¼” shafts.
Antenna Extension Kit
|The antenna extension kit can be used with EXT-ANT for maximum radio receiver range.86LM (15′)